Honored Contributor

Please stop the Unlock $35+ pop up

Please stop the Unlock $35+ pop up. We are all saying that pop ups are annoying but nobody is listening to us. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Please stop the Unlock $35+ pop up

@Mindy D    As I've said many times, it's obvious nobody in management reads these boards so all the "do this or do that" comments are futile.  It's too bad they don't use it as a resource because there are a lot of good ideas here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Why would TPTB assume any individual speaks for "all of us?"   I have no idea how a poster gets that power.  

Honored Contributor

@millieshops    There are trends here.  I've seen many posts by people highly annoyed by pop-ups.  You'd think if enough people complain, they might take heed.  They don't.  I just ignore them and keep moving.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   Actually, if they asked me in spite of coming here day after day, I'd tell them I find the Forums more negative for QVC than positive.  

Think about this -  time after time I see complaints about Susan Graver.  Yet if I don't check in early, my size and color will be sold out before I get a decision made. Further, in all the reading I do here, not once has something I've read led me to buy Louis or Logo or Kim instead or to return to buying jewelry or makeup or to like following someone else's favorite host etc.

I think it's quite possible they know what's written but it's not meaningful when they try to match some of the complaints with what their statistics show.  

Honored Contributor

@millieshops    If someone highly recommends a product, I usually check it out and have often bought things as a result.  Sometimes they're Q products, sometimes not.  I also often recommend products I've used or seen that I find exceptional.  Just suggested an HSN item this morning in another discussion.

Just look at all the newbies who come here asking for identification of a clothing item they're seen.  Our posters are so good about helping.

Yes, there are a lot of negatives but somebody ought to be paying attention to some of the frequent, on-going gripes, like weeknight host line-ups for instance.  They've chased many viewers, like me, away.

Honored Contributor

I don't expect them to listen.

Popups are everywhere, used on many sites so research must show it is a valuable marketing tool.

Nobody likes them, but they aren't going away.

I've never met a pop up I couldn't just click away in a sec.

While I personally wouldn't open them, I received 2 Christmas gifts that resulted from pop-ups!   LOL