Contributor

Please stop showing TSV so much!

NB sneakers came on at midnight and they are still talking about them an 1 1/2 hours later! Please - I want to watch but not stare at the same thing for so long!

Respected Contributor

Re: Please stop showing TSV so much!

The TSV airs sometimes for several days!!!  Then, they bring it back to air some more as a regular item.  Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stop!!!!!!!  I will never order an item that makes me vomit from seeing too much of it!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

The TSV runs at midnight and then again that same show from 3-7 Eastern time every day.  I don't like it either but am guessing they are not going to bring back 24/7 live programming.  There is a full hour of New Balance at 10 and then you will see it a bunch througout the day.

That is the benefit of being a TSV although I don't remember them doing this years ago. 

I do miss 24/7 live programming as I have always had issues sleeping.  I just change the channel.

Honored Contributor

Why QVC repeats the TSV during the early morning hours and not other programs presented during the day is a good question other than looking at it from a business perspective, QVC buys large amounts to get a lower price and must sell all or most of the inventory.  

Not everyone watches QVC all day, so they need to catch buyers throughout the day tuning in at different times, the reason for the frequency.

They obviously make money on TSV's or they woudn't offer them, so I doubt complaining will change anything.  

Esteemed Contributor

The repetition of the TSV is one of the reasons I hardly watch QVC anymore. 

The other is the really appalling presentation techniques used by some of the hosts.

Honored Contributor

I understand that the TSV is the "star" of the day and they will run it numerous times since people tune in at different times....BUT to present it two or three times in the SAME SHOW is ridiculous!!!  Add into the mix that the presentations are so long and the spiel so repetitive that it takes up the majority of the show time....and then QVC repeats the SAME process on the NEXT SHOW and NEXT up until midnight!!!!  It's a little overdone ...then if it wasnt a success they EXTEND the TSV ......🙄  And if there's something else in the show that someone was interested in, and waiting for the presentation,  you lose interest and change the channel....and QVC ends up chasing customers away with their redunancy...!!!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I'll second that!!!!   

Honored Contributor

@ChrissyO wrote:

NB sneakers came on at midnight and they are still talking about them an 1 1/2 hours later! Please - I want to watch but not stare at the same thing for so long!

I know....such ugly boring shoes