Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Please format QCard stmt for 8 1/2" x 11" printing

You are encouraging customers to move to online statements, which I did.  However, I still print them out.  The current format is for legal size paper, which I don't use.  Please consider reformatting the statements so they are legible on letter size paper.  As it is, the font size is very small and difficult to read. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Please format QCard stmt for 8 1/2" x 11" printing

@Rumplestiltskin2 

The Q card is issued and serviced by Synchrony Bank, so you would need to address them with this request.

There's probably a CS # for them on your card or on their online site.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@Rumplestiltskin2 wrote:

You are encouraging customers to move to online statements, which I did.  However, I still print them out.  The current format is for legal size paper, which I don't use.  Please consider reformatting the statements so they are legible on letter size paper.  As it is, the font size is very small and difficult to read. 

@Rumplestiltskin2 Thanks for the suggestion, just in case QVC can help facilitate this change we've passed it along. 

Have a great afternoon,

Susan

Honored Contributor

Can I ask why you print the statement and what you do with it after printing?  I just go through it online and pay the bill. 

Valued Contributor

Yes!!!! I finally agreed to online statements and seriously thinking about going back to paper statements because of the format. I have to check each page and write down the 4 transactions that don’t print on the side of each page. I print my statements because it’s easier to reconcile my purchases. I purchase a lot from the Q and my statements are often 5-8 pages.