Frequent Contributor

Please consider new pairings

I think pairing Rick and Shawn together again on an occasional basis would be terrific. They have a great rapport. Also, Ricka no Jane Brown are fabulous together. They are funny and do not take themselves too seriously. They do not try to talk at the same time. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Please consider new pairings

Rick brings humor to these otherwise dull shows....nice to have a man in the house.  Rick ironing was especially fun to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Rick, moreso solo but I don't mind who he's paired with usually.  I just find him very funny at times.  Once he was doing a show with Valerie and it was remote of course.  He was decorating a bit while she was talking and when the camera came back to him he was all proud of what he had done!   It was a good one, even Valerie couldn't stop laughing.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Rick as a host. I think he's funny and knowledgeable. He has a dynamic personality, so that might be an acquired taste for some. 

Honored Contributor

Rick and Shawn used to have a regular weekly show together a few years ago.

They do rotate the host pairings over time.

Honored Contributor

I always enjoy Rick, but especially when he is with Valerie.  That's the best pairing, IMHO.

Trusted Contributor

Shawn paired with anyone or alone is a no watch for me.  I like the fashion shows but haven't watched or bought for a very long because of her..

Valued Contributor

@Junebug54 I couldnt agree more. As for Rick, he is very entertaining and I like his Diamonique shows best. I think he would work well with anyone.
New Contributor

Shaun is to over the top with all her glasses and talking over any guess! I change the channel!
Respected Contributor

I caught a few minutes of JRT and Courtney  a different pairing, last night and thought the mention of Mother and Daughter age hosts by JRT was  a cute and nice comment. Needless to say we know where that went right away?  Did not watch any more.