Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please consider new pairings

I'm suggesting an unpairing. Kirsten and Jennifer C. Unwatchable alone but together... off the chart awful. 10 second channel changer. Just my opinion, nothing personal.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Leah with Shawn is so bizarre.  Professional lady with Fantasy Lala Land host. (She's just "quirky," I know, I know.) Leah needs to be rescued; she is better than that. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stop pairing Alberti and Rachel on the Food shows!!  I used to enjoy the Food shows but now are a definite channel changer for me...

Respected Contributor

I cannot take the silliness and laughing on Saturday mornings with Kirsten and Alberti.  It's just too over the top! Kirsten just tries so hard to be cute or funny and Alberti laughs at her. Just sell the product already and stop being a comedy show. I turned them off a few minutes after they came out dressed as elves today and started screaming and laughing at each other. I have a sense of humor but these two are too much together and waste my time.

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Leah with Shawn is so bizarre.  Professional lady with Fantasy Lala Land host. (She's just "quirky," I know, I know.) Leah needs to be rescued; she is better than that. 

They are both salespeople, who only care about helping viewers part with their money. They work when and where they are told to in order to maintain a very nice lifestyle. And, the "Lala Land" host most likely has very high sales numbers, which helps the co-host increase hers. I doubt that either of them find that bizarre.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 

Point taken.  However, it is bizarre for this viewer to watch.  So, I have not been watching that pairing. 

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

I cannot take the silliness and laughing on Saturday mornings with Kirsten and Alberti.  It's just too over the top! Kirsten just tries so hard to be cute or funny and Alberti laughs at her. Just sell the product already and stop being a comedy show. I turned them off a few minutes after they came out dressed as elves today and started screaming and laughing at each other. I have a sense of humor but these two are too much together and waste my time.

I was not amused by them dressing up as elves either @Catch71 .

Contributor

Could not agree more 

Contributor

Oh my goodness agree, agree, agree!

Contributor

AGREE. IT WAS SO AWEFUL.   I could not believe how dumb it was.   They just keep getting more stupid.    i have made very few purchases this Christmas season so far. The presentation programming is the most to blame.  I can't stand to watch.