Respected Contributor

And, it could lead to other things.  One of the models got pregnant by the Vionics vendor!  This is an absolutely true story!!!

run!.gif

Trusted Contributor

Who knew kissing could be so traumatizing. 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

@fortune wrote:

And, it could lead to other things.  One of the models got pregnant by the Vionics vendor!  This is an absolutely true story!!!

run!.gif

This can not be a true story. Why would you post this ??

Respected Contributor
Ah, but it is true. Stacy Ann, Liam's draw-on-her-leg model is having his baby!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Please Stop Kissing

[ Edited ]

I had read that somewhere, I always thought he was married.  If he isn't..good for them, meeting someone at your place of emplyment is a very common way of meeting. 

So really, NO KISSING OR LETTING SOMEONE DRAW ON YOUR LEG!!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

oooOOOHHH! So that's where babies come from....a man draws on a woman's leg.......now I get it!

Respected Contributor

A hug is used in a greeting  or departure for a loved one with perhaps a peck on the cheek. For anyone else, a simple hello will do just fine. I would be slapping a lot of people if  they actually greeted me like some of these hosts do... Woman LOL

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

@sallybusky wrote:

oooOOOHHH! So that's where babies come from....a man draws on a woman's leg.......now I get it!

That's how the male species marks his territory... he uses a sharpie. 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

@sailor moon wrote:

@sallybusky wrote:

That's how the male species marks his territory... he uses a sharpie. 

Great!!  Love it!!  birgits_giggle.gif

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG!!!! I am so very glad that I located these forums because sometimes I think it's me.   Oh how all that kissing annoys me.  And they kiss a person that they just kissed 10 minutes ago.  And what about all the missed kisses, where one cheek is kissed and one person goes for the other cheek but the other person has already moved on, how embarrassing.  

Just say hello or shake a hand and keep it moving, please.