Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please Give people the choice of buying ONE. Do not need 2 sets of anything.

I agree with the OP!!   Have often not bought an item because there were too many in the offer and I only needed one or two....candles, makeup, beauty products and especially, food!  I may want one or two food products but not 12 or 20!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Please Give people the choice of buying ONE. Do not need 2 sets of anything.

Add me to the list. I too get annoyed with Q selling multiples of so many things, and many times with skin products it's also mega-sized. Don't need that much and don't gift to lot of people so please offer single items. Of course then they couldn't justify the huge price they place on mega-size multiples!

Respected Contributor

Yes, especially with holiday decor, most of the time I would just like one item so I decide not to purchase.

Contributor

If Q does not want to move away from this selling method, ALLOW ME to choose the colors that I PREFER. It makes me mad as all get out when Q offers- for instance, two tops and they choose the two colors. I'm spending the money it SHOULD BE MY CHOICES.

Super Contributor

Just go online and order one from somewhere else.

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree with you!  I live by myself and there are so many times when they sell sets of multiple products and I dont buy it because it comes in 2, 3, 4 etc.  I just need one.  In the past I have bought something that came in a set and it was a waste of money because I only used the one thing. 

Respected Contributor

Once again the tsv of power bank chargers was a set of two. I would have bought one.

Super Contributor

I agree.

Respected Contributor

I agree!!!  AND skip the bags, pails, boxes, bows, etc...and lower the price.  We need LESS junk in the landfill!!!

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen the set of 3 Chef mini waffle makers this year! lol