Contributor

Suggestion for advanced orders

Hi. When we order things on advanced order mainly food items for Christmas is there a way that you, QVC, can make a category showing when that shipped? I have to go back in my orders to see if they have shipped. It would make it so easier if we had a column we could scroll down to see those items shipped. Thank you.
Respected Contributor

Re: Suggestion for advanced orders

I always get an email when items have shipped 

Contributor

I do too but it would be easier if you could see them just by scrolling.
Honored Contributor

@DbinMd2   Order Status exists so you can quickly check the status of your order.  Are you using it?  Between that and getting a notice when your order ships, you are already adequately notified.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I wish they'd go back to the approach they used a few years ago when you got an email reminder about upcoming advance orders. Even though I keep good records and know I can check my July order history for ship dates around the holidays, it was great to get a notification of an order that would be shipping soon—especially since I recall a time or two when an item was delayed and that was part of the notification.

Unfortunately, I doubt the technology supports this anymore with all the "upgrades" that have been applied to order details over the years...

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

I wish they'd go back to the approach they used a few years ago when you got an email reminder about upcoming advance orders. Even though I keep good records and know I can check my July order history for ship dates around the holidays, it was great to get a notification of an order that would be shipping soon—especially since I recall a time or two when an item was delayed and that was part of the notification.

Unfortunately, I doubt the technology supports this anymore with all the "upgrades" that have been applied to order details over the years...

@loriqvc 

I still get those email reminders of upcoming AD items quite often but definitely Not on everything I have on AD.

Trusted Contributor

QVC has already stated that there would be NO computer changes in the near future.