Respected Contributor

A Crocheting and Knitting related show would be great for many of us.

This art is coming back again more. Teach Crochet and Knitting books and supplies would be nice. Cases for hooks/needles and special tote bags with pockets for yarn would be great to store projects in.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please Consider this Show

[ Edited ]

@MKR14 I'm 71 and have been knitting since I was a teen.

Truthfully, IMO there are so many good places to buy knitting supplies of all kinds, and most are also on line, that I personally wouldn't order supplies from the Q.

They have never seem interested in the needle arts anyway, JMO.

Respected Contributor

This sounds like a great idea for HSN--they have many craft products.

Respected Contributor

Was just in HSN and they have yarn, knitting needles and crochet hooks!!! Never knew this as it may be something new. The yarn is Red Heart and several other brands. Maybe they will expand the line of yarn colors if they see the need for people wanting them.

Trusted Contributor

@MKR14 & I was surprised to see how much yarn & other craft supplies QVC has in inventory.

Honored Contributor

"Knit and Crochet Now" is a pretty good show on Create TV.  It was hosted by Deborah Norville for some time, but I think she's moved on to other things.

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure many are still interested.  I have watched in sorrow how patterns for thread crochet have disappeared along with choice of supplies.  I always said I would do a bedspread.