Occasional Contributor

Has QVC ever considered offering some sort of personal shopper service?  For some reason, I have a difficut time zeroing in on exactly what I want or can use. From the multitude of choices, I get swayed by a sales presentation or a special price and end of returning many things that do not work out.  I am one of these people who needs a little guidance in finding things that  truly suit my needs. Even a questionnaire that helped  a customer narrow done what clothing lines would usually meet her personal style and color palette preferences would be very helpful.  

QVC Customer Care

Re: Personal Shopper Service

@Central Fl Shopper wrote:

Has QVC ever considered offering some sort of personal shopper service?  For some reason, I have a difficut time zeroing in on exactly what I want or can use. From the multitude of choices, I get swayed by a sales presentation or a special price and end of returning many things that do not work out.  I am one of these people who needs a little guidance in finding things that  truly suit my needs. Even a questionnaire that helped  a customer narrow done what clothing lines would usually meet her personal style and color palette preferences would be very helpful.  

@Central Fl Shopper

Good suggestion. I will be glad to forward your suggestion to the proper department for future consideration.  Personally, I think I would be shopping for my self to much to be a personal shopper for someone else. LOL! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

With millions of customers and a limited staff, I don't think QVC is suited to that type of service.  You'd probably have more success dealing with a smaller locally owned boutique or department store. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I would never want QVC to pick out my wardrobe.

Esteemed Contributor

Since I retired, I have spent a lot of time cleaning out my closets.  However, there are times that I am in need of just the right outfit or a piece to complete an outfit.  A personal shopper on the Q, who can see not only what I have purchased but also some items that have not even been shown, could be helpful.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

While a Personal Shopper via the Q sounds intriguing, how would her/his service fees be determined?

I, too, see a need for this service and have mentioned it in the past.

When I use a Shopper at Macy's or L & T, I end up saving a lot of time and $$.

dee

(I'm waiting for the Q to offer deep cleaning & organizing services for the home. Hey, a gal can dream, can't she? I would pay any fee quoted for this service.)