Occasional Contributor

Josie Maran body butter in a tube PLEASE!!!!!!!

Love Josie's body butters but the little tubs are not convenient on-the-go.  Please put body butter in tube so we can carry in in our handbags!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Josie Maran body butter in a tube PLEASE!!!!!!!

I totally agree! This is why I stopped using it. I don't buy any creams in tubs, except CeraVe, because that tub comes with a pump. I hate when it all gets under my nails.

Regular Contributor

Dear @WenWoman and @Bianca

Neither of you asked for an opinion; so please excuse me for offering this suggestion....  if you want portable body butter take a gander at the 100% Pure line.  There's an 8oz body butter in a tube (with a flip top!!) and a small hand size (4oz) version.  The Honey Almond is a-m-a-z-i-n-g !!!!

Valued Contributor

Personally, I think everything should come in a tube or a pump...jars gross me out. I always wash my hand sbefore dipping, but it still grosses me out. 😳

Trusted Contributor

I wash before and use my knuckles to dip (not getting it under nails) but I too would love a flip top tube. The little black twist caps on her tubes aren't the best, and the hand lotion or cream oils in the tubes are not as moisturizing as the butter.

Respected Contributor

And with a flip top cap please. I hate having to unscrew a lid in the car or when on the go. It always seems to drop right where I can't reach it!

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't it be too thick to get through a tube? 

Esteemed Contributor

If Josie's body butter were in a tube, she wouldn't be able to dip her fingers into the jar 100 times while staring at the camera as she caresses her shoulders and arms.

Really, the presentation would be so boring!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett