New Contributor
I would love to see Periea storage containers in a Christmas plaid to store my Christmas quilts, pillows, and decorations. I store all of my Christmas decorations in red plastic containers so it's easy to find them. I use orange plastic for my Fall decorations. It would be GREAT to have the Periea that I use for every day storage of towels, sheets, shoes, purses, etc to use in holiday fabrics. Orange plaid for harvest would be great too!
Esteemed Contributor

Welcome to the boards Smiley Happy

You should actually check out Amazon as they have a wide variety of these types of storage containers.  I just purchased a set for my Christmas lights and they are really nice quality, they are red and green with snowflakes on them!   They have them for everything!   Less $$ and free shipping too.

Respected Contributor

Great idea and suggestion.  I love my Peiera and have many sets.

Honored Contributor

Re: Periea storage

[ Edited ]

I like Periea, but not their fabric designs.  I don't need them hidden inside my closets, I want them out in my guest bedroom.  I also don't like the set of 3 that has a small, medium and large.

I wish their sets could be of the same size. I also wish they had more solid colors for those that want to keep them out in the room -- perhaps British Tan, or Flannel Grey.

I went to Amazon and they have plenty.  I made sure to get the ones with the metal frame inside (like Periea) in large.  I purchased three of them (they did not come in a set) so I can stack them.

This is perfect when family stays over at different times during this holiday season. They can use it like a dresser when they're here, and it gets folded and placed under the bed when they leave.  

Super Contributor

I agree! It makes it so much easier to find seasonal items when their storage containers are color coded.

New Contributor

Thanks for letting me know. I will check that out.