Honored Contributor

@ID2

I didn't get the impression @udawn watching to much QVC, nor is she wrong for sharing opinions. I shop online and use mute every time viewing SG videos. 

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE STOP

[ Edited ]

I have some of SG's clothing.  Her tops fit me well and travel well.  But, I never pay full price for them--not worth it IMO--and always hit the mute bottom if I'm watching which I seldom do.  She is totally unwatchable for many reasons.

Valued Contributor

I have come to appreciate Susan.  Her pieces are made to last.  If i don't want to listen, i just turn off sound.  Susan and Pat are good.  I don't buy a lot of her things but I like the sheer sleeves as it covers up my arms and yet cool.  She could stop with fav modles but she is hands on with designs andcertainly cheerful.  (that's a little humor)

Regular Contributor

she is so obnoxious.  I buy nothing of hers.  Would not even if free

Esteemed Contributor

I own several of her garments bought years ago.  But I can not watch her shows anymore....so I don't!!  She is too loud, too rude and watching her shows is not a pleasant experience!!

Honored Contributor

Gosh, you are all so blessed that you have nothing more important to fret over than yakky SG and which models she fawns over.

Wish that were the case for me.  Hosts, vendors, models etc. do not get my dander up in the least.

Esteemed Contributor

Katia is very, very high maintenance.  She commands and demands and requires fawning over.  I respect Susan for doing it.

Honored Contributor

Katia somewhat deserves the attention.  She's by far the best model for SG.  She exudes charm and shows the clothes beautifully.  A great personality.  Never knew she was "high maintenance".  (But I guess I don't have any inside knowledge, unfortunately.)

Valued Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Katia is very, very high maintenance.  She commands and demands and requires fawning over.  I respect Susan for doing it.

@Johnnyeager, I rarely comment on these kinds of threads, but your post really did make me laugh out loud!  Your sense of humor is rapier. 

Respected Contributor

Re: PLEASE STOP

[ Edited ]

I have to agree it is over the top.  She loves Katia because Katie looks perfect in everything she wears and Susan treats her well!  I learned long ago that I am not going to look like Katia if I buy what she is wearing!

This morning she was talking about her husbands blue eyes and saying he looks just like Paul Newman and we should check him out on her Facebook page.  She just can't be quiet for one minute or stand still for that matter!

P.S.  This morning she had on the TSV in blue with jeans.  It didnt look good - too long and she had the sleeves pushed up!  At only 5', it would look way too long on me so it was an easy pass.