New Contributor
When is QVC returning to its traditional set? The absence of brand reps in the actual studio has caused QVC to seem to have lost their soul. It feels so vacant psychologically. I have to conclude it's still connected to the covid situation. How long are we going to let this dictate our lives and our businesses?! There is something missing terribly to not see people together on air, not virtual, but present. It is just not the same! I just recently checked out QVC again because I just couldn't handle the vacant feeling of the presentations. Please, please return to your identity! We all need this as we are social beings!! Thank you and God bless! Mary
Honored Contributor

Huh?  I don't even notice the set or care what is or is not there, except for that atrocious, ugly avocado green banquette.  My attention us on the product, not the decorations.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

good grief.

Honored Contributor

Well, alrighty then......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@vctoryann You seem very emotional about this, my goodness.

I could not care less if the vendors or in studio or not.

Please don't say "we all need this."  We don't "all need this." Speak only for yourself.

Respected Contributor

I tend to agree with the OP. I miss the vendors too and do not care 

for the remotes. I suspect it saves a lot of money in terms of travel,

hair and makeup staff, security and food services. 
I am betting the vendors never come back live. 

Another thing that is odd is that the vendors ' look' so much better 

with the remote lighting than do the hosts? Anyone else notice?

Valued Contributor

@vctoryann  You're correct. I'm a very visual person and have noticed the decline of the sets. It used to be very relatable and added interest. I wouldn't want to walk into a concrete warehouse to shop for high priced items. I chalk it up to how things were and how they are now. I still shop at some boutiques, or stores, that have beautiful couches where I can rest or gather my thoughts. 

Honored Contributor

Welcome @vctoryann to the Forum.

I don't think QVC will return to what it once was in years past.

This subject has been discussed here before.  Some don't like Skype's quality.  Poor sound, unclear picture.  QVC probably found a lot of money is being saved by having vendors present from their homes.

Your complaint will go nowhere here since we haven't seen changes Forum members have been suggesting.

You can try "Feedback" at the bottom of this page, but I don't think anyone from QVC is listening.  

My suggestion for you is to get used to it, shop online, or shop elsewhere.  

Hope you return to the Forum again.  

Respected Contributor

I never even notice the sets. I could not describe one. I am only interested in what is selling at the moment. I do not care if the room was empty with only a place to put the clothes so I can see the colors. Remote vendors do not bother me at all.

Valued Contributor

@Janey2  Then you're watching the right channel.