New Contributor

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP the ridiculousness with Susan G and the model Katia. I am so tired of hearing it I have decided to change the channel if Susan G is on. The outlandish comments addressed to model Katia by Susan G are to the point of offensive to the other models. Oh here comes Katia the superstar. Oh Katia so gorgeous. Oh Katia I am going to buy these for you. Really. You have 3 models standing there but the only interest shown is in Katia. And now Susan G is going to buy Katia clothes. Seriously ! Talk about belittling to the other models. Just STOP !!!

Honored Contributor

@udawn I have thought the same way but she also does that with another model called Brenda...calls her Beyoncé.

Trusted Contributor

Don't watch her AT ALL!!  Too much chatter, so I can't comment other then that.

New Contributor

Yes you are right I do remember that. I just had QVC on and it was Susan G. She had beautiful palazzo pants on and I was ready to order. Then Susan G said. " Oh Katia I think I need to buy you these also." Thta's it done. Changing the channel and NOT ordering the pants.

Respected Contributor

Agree, it is disrespectful to other models, and uncomfortable to watch.

Trusted Contributor

They all do it.  JR does it with her very best fav bff Susanne. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@udawn I have thought the same way but she also does that with another model called Brenda...calls her Beyoncé.

Yes she does.

Oh agree that Susan Graver is my  most unliked person on QVC. She even had a host leave her in middle of presentation. I never watch her or buy her clothes. It seems all thats on any more is Susan Graver  Isaac and Lori goldstein.  But susan graver is the worse.  She just wont shut up and let the host talk. Besides that her clothes are not my style   We need more everyday clothes that you can live in . Its all geared towards expensive and dressy .

Honored Contributor

OP, me thinks you are watching too much. Turn the tv off.

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I would give the OP 100 stars for saying what we've wanted to.

It's sickening