Esteemed Contributor

Re: PLEASE PROVIDE RETURN LABELS AND RETURN SLIPS

I have a printer and a smart phone and I still would rather have a label. If I want/need to return something, having to go thru the hassle of printing it or using the QOR code is a hassle. 

With the label, I can tape up the box add the label and go to the post office or UPS store w/o having to deal with printing!

Contributor

Ma'am you offer some good reasons why Q (and other retailers) may no longer include return labels, but the writer said she did not have a printer. Your response "you obviously have a computer" seemed a bit snarky. Before you consider replying back to me, I AM aware of the other options for returning items, that said, it does not keep me (and perhaps others) from being annoyed that Q no longer provides the return label.  

Frequent Contributor

I live in a rural area and our UPS pickup or post office does not accept QR Codes.

Respected Contributor

I don't have a printer or a cell phone.

When I get a label I save it to use if I have to return something which is rare. 

Most of the returns go to the same place anyway. Usually a choice of 2 return places.

I've had printers before but the ink does dry up and it's expensive. 

I had a cell phone once but I only used it once in a year and that was to call someone to make sure it worked! lol

Honored Contributor

Yes, I don't have a smart phone but would they accept a picture of the code on my flip phone? Right now I can't leave home much so the label and just setting it out on my covered front porch  would be a big help.

Contributor

My issue isn't necessarily with having to print them out it is now they seem to be requiring you to physically take the packages to the P/O or a UPS store instead of me having a pre-paid lable and scheduling a pick-up. I am physically disabled and delivering returns to the P/O or USP is a major issue for me.

Valued Contributor

PLEASE.  PLEASE   Thank.  You