Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The vast majority of the hosts have something they say repetitively, it's like a crutch when you have to say the same things over & over, for years.  Having to present every item as if it's the first time showing it or describing would make me batty -- except for the paycheck. 

It doesn't bother me at all. It's so common among all or most of the hosts. I think most of the hosts do a great job considering the monotony of it all.

Mary Beth -- etcetera

Pat -- that's the beauty of it

Jayne B.- - literally

Amy -- One..........Time..........Only 

Mary D. -- buckle up

David -- this is extraordinary

Jennifer -- laughing very LOUDLY at something not even funny

Dan -- I've known this vendor since he was [5 years old]

Jane T. -- my daughter...

Leah -- giggling

Rachel -- any cartoon sound effect

Rick--by the way

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  - I don't hear Shawn say "Side bar" as much as she used to.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  - I don't hear Shawn say "Side bar" as much as she used to.  

@San Antonio Gal  I noticed that too.  I think it lost it's "uniqueness"  to her after Rachel started saying it a lot.

Occasional Contributor
Jen continually says "read and then whatever should be said in the first place. " I don't watch her.
The other night Jane Tracey kept saying "honey." She said it seven times in one sentence. Off goes the tv. I vote with my dollars.
Respected Contributor

"This is giving me a [fill in the blank] vibe."

Valued Contributor

"And you can't  go wrong with BLACK !!!"

Respected Contributor

@frenchie wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The vast majority of the hosts have something they say repetitively, it's like a crutch when you have to say the same things over & over, for years.  Having to present every item as if it's the first time showing it or describing would make me batty -- except for the paycheck. 

It doesn't bother me at all. It's so common among all or most of the hosts. I think most of the hosts do a great job considering the monotony of it all.

Mary Beth -- etcetera

Pat -- that's the beauty of it

Jayne B.- - literally

Amy -- One..........Time..........Only 

Mary D. -- buckle up

David -- this is extraordinary

Jennifer -- laughing very LOUDLY at something not even funny

Dan -- I've known this vendor since he was [5 years old]

Jane T. -- my daughter...

Leah -- giggling

Rachel -- any cartoon sound effect

Rick--by the way

David- and in this show only? And on the day?

Shawn used to say bucks a lot instead of dollars now I've heard others saying bucks.

Super Contributor

LizzieInSRQ, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."--Thumpers Mother

Frequent Contributor

Mary D has become so utterly annoying, her favorite words are NOW, and the word AND SAID REALLY LOUD!!! So annoying, and the singing forget about it

Frequent Contributor

I've noticed that too, I was watching her with someone, I think it was Koolabura, and she was messing up with the pronunciation of some word. The guest host corrected her and she just very rudely laughed, yet still kept mispronouncing the word