Contributor

Over kill on today's special values!!!

Way to much time is spent on the today's special values. And FYI most of the items sold on the Q can be purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond, save yoursekves on s&h which they rarely have free.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Over kill on today's special values!!!

Maybe you could get in touch with whoever's in charge of programming, & let them know they're "doing it wrong". And if you can get a better deal at BB&B, why shop QVC?

Honored Contributor

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

Maybe you could get in touch with whoever's in charge of programming, & let them know they're "doing it wrong". And if you can get a better deal at BB&B, why shop QVC?

What a rude comeback.  The Poster has a right to her opinion. Unless you have something to share that is not rude and nasty, do not post on her thread at all.  

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

What a rude comeback.  The Poster has a right to her opinion. Unless you have something to share that is not rude and nasty, do not post on her thread at all.  

@SeaMaiden, I usually stay out of things when negativity is posted but I must say, that just about every one of the new posters 10 or so replies to other threads are negative and nasty to others. The thread regarding favorite hosts is very unkind IMHO.  I'm not defending anyone here, just pointing out she certainly dishes it out herself...