Honored Contributor

Re: Orders sitting IN PROCESS

@RespectLife wrote:

@Judaline 

It takes 2-3 days for your credit to be issued IF you are using QVC Easy Returns!!!!!!

NO one has to wait for credits anymore.

Yes, they issue the credit but you don't see it actually credited to your credit card for days on end. They take over a week, almost two weeks to Release the funds back to your card. So refunds are still ridiculously slow...

I use to love to shop here but the processing of my items is taking way too long! Also Counting the days it's traveling via Snail Mail it's a total JOKE! I Will turn to Amazon for free, fast, speedy shipping, of all the beautiful products I need. Returns and exchanges are a breeze. Qvc and Hsn are WAY TOO SLOW!!  Going, Going and will soon to be GONE!

Regular Contributor

I think we should be able to cancel orders that are just sitting there!!!

Contributor

I ordered a TSV item on 11/15/22.  It still shows "in process" for order status.  I have contacted customer service and they said that if it hasn't been delivered by 11/26/22 then to call QVC again.  I just want to know if there is a problem with the order.  I know that during this economy and people not wanting to go back to work that everyone under the sun is short on staff.  I wish they would just say that.  It's never been this bad before but I'll still wait until the 26th to see if the item gets delivered.

Contributor

Today is Thanksgiving, November 24th.  My order has been sitting "in process" for 9 days now.  I can't cancel the order and I have contacted customer service twice and they say to just wait.  I know companies are having staffing issues for one reason or another.  I just wish they would say upfront that because of staffing issues, it may take 2 weeks or longer to get your item.  I am trying to be respectful to all the employees that are working very hard to take up the slack.  I know about working short staffed being an RN that worked in hospitals for 35 years.  You do the best you can.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Placed an order for some bed sheets on Nov 27th, received my order yesterday Dec 1st via US Postal service, my order status still shows 'Preparing your Order.' Anyway, glad I got my order sooner than expected.