New order status page is terrible.   No info when page is opened except estimated delivery.  I want to see all my orders on the first page with the order total as shown in the past..  Now I have to click  in to see the order info, and then return to first page to get tracking info and then click on that.  Why fix something that is not broken?  I am a long time customer and hope that the powers that be will reconsider this annoying change!

Respected Contributor

Same here...  It is one more mess of a page, hard to read, etc....    I can't believe they pay their IT people to change something that worked and made it way, way worse than it was before....  So stupid.

Honored Contributor

I actually like the tracking part.  Now we get all the detailed information.

Contributor

NO NO Is was fine before hate it now. I want to know when it shipped and when it is suppose to be delivered. Please lets go back...

Honored Contributor

I like it and don't understand all the complaints.  How hard is it to click - everything is easily accessed.  I always found the previous way more time consuming as it didn't work quickly and was harder to see.

Valued Contributor

I was just on the 1st page of "Order Status", and clicked on "NEXT" to go to 2nd page of "Order Status"...and it brought me to the "EASY PAY" page!  It really is atrocious!  There is a big difference on the page space wise where the 2 choices are placed so it was not an error on my part...the "NEXT" page option is on far right at top or bottom, and I was at the bottom, and the "EASY PAY" option is above all the orders on the left half of page on the line right after "ALL ORDERS".  This happened several times!  Not happy wasting time with the useless order info any more.

And the order numbers MUST BE PLACED ON THE "ALL ORDERS" PAGES PLEASE.  Many of us reconcile our statements for easy pays by order number and without order number it is impossible.  The "EASY PAY" pages ARE VIRTUALLY USELESS now since they are too spread out and not concise like before.  We DO NOT NEED photos on the "EASY PAY" pages.  And it is confusing to try to change easy pay options with new format.

And loading the pages take forever watching the spinning thing spinning & spinning.  Change all of the order pages back to they way they were PLEASE!

Respected Contributor

@Scorpio1971  When I go to my order status page & then click next, it goes to my auto delivery page!?!  This has been  going on for the past couple of days.  I have to go to the app to get my information which I don't like to use.  I don't understand why this is happening. 

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I actually like the tracking part.  Now we get all the detailed information.

That's nothing new..   We always had 'tracking' available.

Valued Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@Scorpio1971  When I go to my order status page & then click next, it goes to my auto delivery page!?!  This has been  going on for the past couple of days.  I have to go to the app to get my information which I don't like to use.  I don't understand why this is happening. 

@BornToShop 

This new format is so crazy!  You got the auto delivery page & I got the easy pay page!!  I was looking at it & it said 'November' and I was scrolling down saying to myself 'what the he**?!?'...because I KNEW I HAD CLICKED ON "NEXT" at the bottom right corner of order status page and wanted to go to page 2!  They could have gotten a teenager to do a better job than what they have done with this new format!

I hope they bring back the old format FAST!  Between the horrific new layout and it is now taking forever to load the info with the spinning thing you have to look at until pages load, they have made a poor decision.

Occasional Contributor

Since 31 Oct, the IT folks have managed to take a functional Order Status page and turn it upside down and inside out. On the old Order Status page, I could see the item number. Not on the "new and improved page". I have to open the order review to find the item number. On the old Order Status page, I could click on the title line of each item and it would direct me to the actual page for that item. Not anymore. When I click on the title line now, it opens up my order, which is not what I wanted to see at all. I order almost daily and I am accustomed to clicking through the pages to check on the shipping status. With the new format, it's hit and miss. I have tried several times to click to the next page and all I see is "No more orders". WTH is up with that? I have yet to access my Easy Pay lists since 31 Oct. It simply won't work, regardless of what I click on. I've tried by order and by month. All I get is a revolving circle of bars and then after a minute or so, a yellow banner appears at the top of the page stating that a webpage is slowing the page down. Seriously? QVC is the only page I have opened. Explain that nonsense! It asks me if I want to stop the page or wait. I've tried both options. Neither worked. If I sit and wait long enough, I eventually see a payment page for December in the shadows, but the payments start on 24 December! It's in the background and that stupid revolving circle of bars is still revolving, so I can't click on anything else on the page. All I want to do is access my Easy Pay list for November to make some early payments. Sadly, I cannot find the page anymore to make that happen. And lest anyone think it's my browser, please know that I have tried Chrome and Internet Explorer with the same results as my usual browser, Firefox. I have even shut my computer down and restarted it. Nothing. The Customer Service person I talked to was unaware there were any issues with the new format. ???? I cannot be the only QVC customer who called to complain. She said she would forward my comments to "Management". I doubt anything will be done. QVC has gone to Hell in a handbasket this year. They don't seem to care much about Customer Service anymore. After 26 years, I am considering taking my business elsewhere. IMHO, they should fire the entire IT department. They are the most inept bunch ever!