Contributor

Always had the "tracking part".  It was always available on the old status page.  I much prefer the old page.

Contributor

Where in the heck is the list of all my orders?  I like to keep tabs on all I’ve ordered in case I want to order again.  Where are all of my wish list items?  Where are the item numbers?  Also the photo are missing...  what is going on???!,,,  QVC, you losing me.

Contributor

We have always been able to see the tracking list.  

Super Contributor

i completely agree. easy pay page is difficult to navigate and what happened to the page for returns. you can't follow the package back to qvc. or when your refund is issued. does anybody know where you go to cancel orders?

Occasional Contributor

Consider yourself lucky that you can actually access your Easy Pays. I haven't been able to do that on my PC since 31 Oct. Oddly enough, I can access them on my cell phone via the QVC app. It doesn't make any sense to me that QVC made these changes without testing them first. It's a total disaster for loyal customers.

Honored Contributor

And you don't have to enter your password to view them!  That doesn't protect our info at all.

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

And you don't have to enter your password to view them!  That doesn't protect our info at all.

I've noticed that too...  This (order page, or excuse for an order page) has got to be the damdest thing I've seen lately....