Contributor

I don't think it is fair to offer "one time only" or "easy pay" offers on items that are presented a few minutes to an hour before midnight when those offers expire at midnight. Those items should have a longer time frame to purchase.  Does anyone else have a problem with this?

Thanks 

Respected Contributor

I've never seen that happen.  They always present the one time only at the beginning of the hour and say there is one being presented.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Contributor

They did last night.  Wanted to clarify that I was referring to items having their first presentation not items that have been on several times. 

Honored Contributor
The q has countered that by having one time only offers in the morning when the TSV hasn't sold out. I believe you can get alerts on your phone when there's a one time only. Someone would need to verify or you could call customer service.
Honored Contributor

Re: One time only offers

[ Edited ]

@rgailed wrote:

I don't think it is fair to offer "one time only" or "easy pay" offers on items that are presented a few minutes to an hour before midnight when those offers expire at midnight. Those items should have a longer time frame to purchase.  Does anyone else have a problem with this?

Thanks 

No, because it's not true. Any OTO that goes on sale at 11pm Eastern is STILL an OTO until midnight Pacific time unless it sells out first. That's hours, not minutes. The TSV price is also good until midnight Pacific time, even if you live in NY. I don't know about the Easy Pay, but I would bet it's the same for that, too.

Super Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@rgailed wrote:

Thanks 

No, because it's not true. Any OTO that goes on sale at 11pm Eastern is STILL an OTO until midnight Pacific time unless it sells out first. That's hours, not minutes. The TSV price is also good until midnight Pacific time, even if you live in NY. I don't know about the Easy Pay, but I would bet it's the same for that, too.

That's true but it seems like the hosts don't know this.  During the recent Marvelush TSV final presentation at 11:55, the hosts said the price was going up in 5 minutes.

Esteemed Contributor

I live on the west coast, but I have heard several hosts state that the TSV price as long as it does not sell out is actually good to 3:00 am EST.

I am not sure how many people know that, but its out there.

Honored Contributor

@MadameQueen wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@rgailed wrote:

Thanks 

That's true but it seems like the hosts don't know this.  During the recent Marvelush TSV final presentation at 11:55, the hosts said the price was going up in 5 minutes.

Of course the hosts know. They say the price is going up in 5 minutes to get you to buy now because if you think about it for 5 minutes, you might change your mind.

Their number one job is to get you to buy things. All other things, including conveying accurate information, come after that.