Honored Contributor

Re: OK - Enough is Enough with Christmas in July!

I don't watch these shows.  Never have.  I realize that a lot of people love them.  I just don't turn them on.  I like to enjoy the seasons and occasions as they come.  I don't want to see Christmas in stores, etc. way ahead of time.  It feels like it takes all the specialness away from this beautiful and wonderful holiday.  That's just me, but I try not to even look at it or pay it any attention until after Thanksgkiving!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
New Contributor

I completely agree!!  Have one 24 hrs of Christmas in July, similar to St. Patricks Day, and then that's it.  It's overkill at this point!  

Honored Contributor

Is CIJ over yet?.... Seems like every time I switch over to QVC it is XMas junk.

Frequent Contributor

Unless they want us to change the channel 12 months a year, changing the channel isn't a choice an infomercial channel like QVC has turned in to should be wanting.

Frequent Contributor

They're worse this year, & earlier too!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

The early Christmas trinkets have gotten to the point they are offensive!  It's obvious they are just trying to unload as much tacky junk as they can.  I feel it's to the point it's insulting, and offensive.  I'm saving money this July, because I won't watch.  It's an insult to the Christian faith!

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Is CIJ over yet?.... Seems like every time I switch over to QVC it is XMas junk.

One poster's junk is another's treasure Merry Christmas In July!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

The early Christmas trinkets have gotten to the point they are offensive!  It's obvious they are just trying to unload as much tacky junk as they can.  I feel it's to the point it's insulting, and offensive.  I'm saving money this July, because I won't watch.  It's an insult to the Christian faith!

Oh puhleeeeeze.....

Honored Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

This about sums it up folks! ( laughing really hard) best post of the night!

Honored Contributor

should be over next week