Trusted Contributor

Re: No return labels😡😡😡😡😡😡😵😵😡

Hi @NYCLatinaMe .  I am trying to link the video for QVC returns here but my iPad isn't cooperating.  If you go to the customer service section, there is a video for a desktop and one for the app showing how to manage a return so you get the QR code.  I've never had UPS charge me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:

Hi @NYCLatinaMe .  I am trying to link the video for QVC returns here but my iPad isn't cooperating.  If you go to the customer service section, there is a video for a desktop and one for the app showing how to manage a return so you get the QR code.  I've never had UPS charge me.

Thanks @Tori3569 for your reply.  So one has to go online to get the QR code to process the return?  Do you package the item and bring it to UPS, or do they pick up at home?

TIA!

Honored Contributor

I hate the no return label in box from qvc, and nordies as well.  It is so wrong. I especially hate printing the label, we have so much trouble. I even had one of qvcs labels returned as post office said it was too light. This was one qvc sent me by mail cause I couldn't print out. Most items I have no problem with. But these days clothing, even within the same designer is a crop shoot. Everything runs way big, or small

Respected Contributor

i'm stil wowwing at 3 hr to po

~~today may be my last.....i choose JOY!~~
Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Tori3569 wrote:

Thanks @Tori3569 for your reply.  So one has to go online to get the QR code to process the return?  Do you package the item and bring it to UPS, or do they pick up at home?

TIA!

You go online to the order status page and click on start a return. After you answer a few questions you get the option to request a QR code. They send the code to your cell phone then you go to ups and show them the code. They print the label and ship it. UPS does not charge to do this, but you do pay for the label as you would if they sent you a label. Hope that helps. You bag up your return as usual. I don't know about UPS picking up but I don't see how that could work as the code needs to be scanned from your phone.

Frequent Contributor

I so agree with the OP. I am sure no label is designed to deter returns, but in my case has deterred purchases.