Trusted Contributor

Everything listed is mostly a tie front robe or zipper.  I have always opted for Carole Hochman 3 piece sets with button front robe that were a practical length below knee but not to the floor,  Lately, her robes have been more like a jacket.

Someone please bring at least a few button front robes.  Much easier to manage.

Thanks to anyone who is listening.

Honored Contributor

I dont like buttons or snaps on robes, only zippers,  Buttons and snaps tend to open up when sitting down, no issues with zippers. I pull them down about 3/4 of the way and step in and out of them, so no need to actually insert the zipper every time.  I really dislike the robes with ties. 

Respected Contributor

I only purchase robes with button or snap closures. I can usually find them at Macy’s or Lord and Taylor.

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan I'd bet if you do an internet search for "womens robes that button" you'd find some sources. Good luck!

Regular Contributor

Take a look at Amazon.

Frequent Contributor

Lord and Taylor is having a great sale right now Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions ladies.  I have ordered sleepwear from some department stores and sizing is not great.

I am asking QVC because I am at least familiar with sizing on certain brands like Stan Herman, Carole Hochman, etc.  Sometimes Stan does buttons but then the robe is down to the floor on me.  Only 5' tall and plus size.

Will check out suggestions though.  Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I dont like buttons or snaps on robes, only zippers,  Buttons and snaps tend to open up when sitting down, no issues with zippers. I pull them down about 3/4 of the way and step in and out of them, so no need to actually insert the zipper every time.  I really dislike the robes with ties. 

I can't wear robes with a tie - they never stay shut so I only buy robes with a zipper.  Bigger problem is finding one in shorter sizes bc I'm only 5'2".  

Respected Contributor

You might try Shop National dot com.  I love that store and they have great sales and name brands.  I'm with you, don't love zippers and prefer buttons or snaps.

Respected Contributor
I always had good luck at Kohl’s and Walmart. My mom liked button and short sleeved robes. I used to have good luck at K-Mart too.