Contributor

I suggest the show hosts stop wandering around with wine glasses in their hands and getting all snuggily on a sofa. It's stupid. Just sell the product. Not interested in watching a pretend big girl's little tea party among the hosts. 

Oh and I really don't care who's posting what on Amy or Shawn's facebook page.

Honored Contributor

Whine!

Honored Contributor

One of the many reasons I no longer watch.  It's supposed to be a "shopping" network but no longer is.

Respected Contributor

@Diamond Gal 

Diamond Gal, I agree.  What is worse, IMO of course, is the scenario you describe when the hosts are tyring SO hard to look like tweens in their pajamas and almost rolling around on the floor under the Christmas tree.  Some genius at QVC thought this is a good idea, so of course they overdo it.  Again, IMO, it is not cute or endearing and it does NOT make me want to buy anything.

Contributor

I agree with you so much, especially the rolling around on the floor.  Too funny.

Honored Contributor

Do you think it's really wine in their glasses?  Or something non-alcoholic?

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

One of the many reasons I no longer watch.  It's supposed to be a "shopping" network but no longer is.

You know, this is really true.  It is morphing into a lifestyle  information-type  show.  Very well put, @kaydee50 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Super Contributor

One of the semi-blonde saleswomen plops on anything that will hold still, with her feet and legs posed anywhere.  Is that today's lifestyle?

Style ought to include a modicum of class.

I don't find it in the least entertaining and can't watch the antics long enough to know whether the product being sold looks interesting.

Contributor

I RARELY WATCH ANYMORE.  THE SAME PRODUCTS, TOO EXPENSIVE,

SHIPPING IS RIDICULOUS.  THE UNPROFFESINAL HOSTS (PAJAMAS?)

I FIND SHOPPING ON LINE WITH OTHER PLACE WITH FREE SHIPPING

AND RETURNS AND DIFFERENT MERCHANDISE AND NO HOSTS THAT I

HAVE TO LISTEN TO.  I USED TO ENJOY QVC BUT NOT ANYMORE.

Honored Contributor

I don't find the tv trend now of "Women must have wine" to be such a great thing.  But that's just me I guess.