Honored Contributor

Re: NO MORE UNTITLED GIFT SHOWS

@wildlifewitch wrote:

I have one- Gifts for people with ADHD, or Gifts for people who are easily bored, or gifts for those who we irritate easily....

Oh, you know, I saw those on the schedule... Yep, they come on right after a marathon of Gifts for the Slow Witted... A show just for those who don't mind half hour presentations of the same ten items back to back. Best of all, it lasts most of the day and runs for several consecutive months...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

These 'gifts' shows are really nothing more than the usual products shown all year long..or some variation of them.  I quit watching gift years ago as they were almost always a disappointment.

Esteemed Contributor

@kze wrote:

I never watch untitled gift shows.  Basically this means that from October through December I rarely watch QVC.

@Gift Shows or so and so's Favorite Things @ the Q, I never watch. Instead of watching financials go continuously d-o-w-n, you would think they would catch on.  

One show though I never miss at HSN is on Colleen's Favorite Cosmetics. Now that's worth watching. I do believe they actually are her favorite and what she uses. I usually find something she suggests.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ajw wrote:

I agree, and don't watch these shows!  If the Q can't be bothered to schedule the show ahead of time for THE CUSTOMER'S convenience, instead of theirs, then they won't get my money!  Who makes these decisions upstairs in the boardroom? 

High five, @AJW. Same here: if they don't care about me, I don't care about them!

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

These 'gifts' shows are really nothing more than the usual products shown all year long..or some variation of them.  I quit watching gift years ago as they were almost always a disappointment.

So sad, @CalminHeart. We expect something new and different at Christmastime. Instead, they just walk through the warehouse & bring out the usual.

Can't wait until January, when they bring out NutriSystem, Marie's Body Gym, the Bodyblade and begin transitioning into Spring.