Regular Contributor

I'm so bored with Josie Maran, Philosopy, iT cosmetics,,,,,as TSVs,,,Come on QVC, can't you come up with something new?!!?

It's the same old stuff!!!!  

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Flady1 

I agree!  I saw your comment on my Josie Maran TSV thread.  And you're right. We've all tried all the lines with their most popular products....  Wouldn't it be nice if they made a TSV that had some of the lesser known products by a line.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Flady1 wrote:

I'm so bored with Josie Maran, Philosopy, iT cosmetics,,,,,as TSVs,,,Come on QVC, can't you come up with something new?!!?

It's the same old stuff!!!!  

@Flady1    Don't forget about shoes! 

Honored Contributor

Q has been showing the same dozen lines over and over and over for several years.  Many of us could recite the information ourselves. I am so bored with Q that I rarely watch anymore.

Regular Contributor

I agree same stuff all the time    Need new stuff to buy    PLEASE 

Super Contributor

I have not ordered shoes from QVC in years!  Most of the offerings are very casual and mature looking.  Nothing I would include in my repertoire.  They should try to strike a balance with style.  Also, the overall vibe is still so very casual.  I think that time has come and gone.  Let's start offering styles for those of us who like to dress up for work, church and social occasions.