Esteemed Contributor

Usually buy mine at Kohls as well. Lots of clearance and last week they offered

$10 off $40. Warner's is a good brand. 

Honored Contributor

The ONLY one that ever fit of the Breezies line was A3077.

It's no longer available, but comes up if you plug in the number in the search bar.

It has a lot of reviews asking why was it discontinued and why can't they bring it back.

The cups were stretchy, meaning they would adapt to small size differences,  and they weren't at all stiff like most of their styles now. 

Image result for breezies bra a3077

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Super Contributor

Breezies has a bra that I loved.  It was lace and advertised as side supporting, but for some reason, they’ve stopped making it.  Why? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I wish QVC would bring in a new line of bras.  I know there is more than just Breezies.  But Breezies are on ALL THE TIME, and personally, I have had very little luck with them.  Out of all my orders, I think I only kept two.  So I stayed away for years.  Then on Feb. 2, I bought into their TSV, and yup, another return.  As of this writing, that TSV has 236 - 5 star ratings, and 377 - 1 star ratings.  And you know that 1 star ratings are more like 0 stars.  I know people are more likely to write a bad review than a good one.  Still, considering that so many more wrote bad ratings vs. a good one, I would not consider that bra a success.  So once again I am swearing off Breezies bras and I won't get sucked into their fancy presentations.  For those of you who like them, I am glad for you.  Personally, I just wish QVC would find an additional vendor that has bras that actually fit all ranges of women and give them substantial air time.

@Puppy Lips 

Last week QVC was actually offering another bra line. I almost fell over from shock. However, the bra was $60.00. First of all, if I am paying that much for a bra, I would want to personally try it on. Secondly, I purchase my bras on sale from a store call Caique, and I am happy with the fit and price point, especially when they have sales.

Honored Contributor

Bras are a dime a dozen on other retail sites. Kohl's just had an intimates sale with extra pomotion codes.  I'd never buy bras from Q when I can get quality ones elsewhere for less.