Esteemed Contributor

NEED A NEW LINE OF BRAS

[ Edited ]

I wish QVC would bring in a new line of bras.  I know there is more than just Breezies.  But Breezies are on ALL THE TIME, and personally, I have had very little luck with them.  Out of all my orders, I think I only kept two.  So I stayed away for years.  Then on Feb. 2, I bought into their TSV, and yup, another return.  As of this writing, that TSV has 236 - 5 star ratings, and 377 - 1 star ratings.  And you know that 1 star ratings are more like 0 stars.  I know people are more likely to write a bad review than a good one.  Still, considering that so many more wrote bad ratings vs. a good one, I would not consider that bra a success.  So once again I am swearing off Breezies bras and I won't get sucked into their fancy presentations.  For those of you who like them, I am glad for you.  Personally, I just wish QVC would find an additional vendor that has bras that actually fit all ranges of women and give them substantial air time.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I agree.  I've ordered many Breezies bras and have sent all back except one.  That was a bra to sleep in.  I don't know why I fell for their hype but I did.  They did sell Wacoal at one time.  That's the bras I use.  They have great support. I hear the hosts say they wear the Breezies and I really have a hard time believing them.  Especially Shawn and Antonella. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: NEED A NEW LINE OF BRAS

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips  Great suggestion!!! QVC please carry the Calvin Kline line of bras. They make styles for all ages and they are well made. I just purchased the Calvin Klein, Invisibles T-Shirt Bra (QF1184) (Macy’s) and it’s the best bra I’ve ever worn. 😊

Trusted Contributor

Re: NEED A NEW LINE OF BRAS

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips  I also agree.  I like minimizer bras & for me the Bali brand is great.  I usually find them at Kohl's or the convenience of Amazon.

Respected Contributor

Bra's are so hard to fit; I don't think it matters what brand they try to sell, there will be many returns.  I realized a long time ago its best to buy bras in person where you can try them on as every style fits differently.  Once you find one you like, then you can order online at the store where you bought it!  I discovered Walcoal many years ago and although their styles sometimes change, they fit and last the longest in my opinion. Worth the extra money when they last twice as long and give great support.

Respected Contributor

I need bras so badly!

I have tried Breezies. A couple were good. Some were bad. Too expensive to try them & have to return them, so I won't order them anymore.

I have tried Wacoal & Bali & neither brand worked for me.

I need to go spend them time to try on bras & find some new ones. 

Olga & Vanity Fair brands have been the best for me.

Honored Contributor

This year I've noticed QVC has indeed started showcasing bras other than Breezies (although Breezies still get center stage). 

Just recently I've seen their presentations for Playtex (there are a lot of new Playtex bras online), Just My Size, and Soma bras.  Try a search on the website.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 

Trying Playtex from Amazon. Had the same problem with the brands you mentioned, need more support. Amazon Prime free shipping and free returns. 

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 

Bra Fits! Can't believe how comfortable. Full coverage and excellent support. 

If that wasn't enough the bra is pretty. Playtex Floral Support underwire. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  I love Playtex bras...been wearing them for years! They just discontinued my favorite style ever, boo-hoo. But they have lots of different ones to try. I remember when Playtex just made industrial-looking bras, nothing "pretty". Now they have some beautiful ones...and I can find them a couple times a year at half-price a few different places.