Esteemed Contributor

My Pillow FIRST USE instructions

There are care Instructions included in the package for My Pillow, and also in very tiny print on the tag attached to the pillow itself.

The PROBLEM is the Instructions for "before first use" is ONLY on the tag, and not on the bigger, easy to read sheet most people might look at.

Please print the "before first use" Instructions in bigger print, and put that right on the sheet with the other care Instructions. Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

Re: My Pillow FIRST USE instructions

@x Hedge

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding the My Pillow first use instructions. It is a great suggestion and I will ensure that it gets to our vendor group.

Thanks again!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@x HedgeThe first MyPillows I  bought came in a set of 2.  For some reason I tossed the instructions between the time I used the first pillow and the second one.  I had no trouble finding the instructions online.  Just ask Google for what you want -  although the mods will certainly make your suggestion to the company, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops

You ask Google.

I ask Google.

But many people can't, don't, won't ask Google.

Honored Contributor

You have to have "instructions" for how to use a pillow????   Count me out.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

The directions ARE printed in the "information sheet" you get with the pillows (at least they were with ours) They want you to "fluff" the pillow in the dryer before you use it as it comes rolled up in a bag.

Esteemed Contributor

I received two orders (2 different Item numbers) from My Pillow this year @Tootie15,  and the "first use" Instructions weren't on the enclosed information sheet in either instance.

The instruction to tumble pillow in dryer on hot setting for 15 minutes is only on the pillow's tag.

Esteemed Contributor

In addition to the tag and instruction sheet my "My Pillow" had a first use instructions sticker at the end of the wrap encasing each pillow.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Frequent Contributor

When paying this much for a pillow you want to start out using it correctly.  They really are great pillows, I have switched all my pillows to My Pillows.

When you first get it though you need to put them in the dryer with a damp cloth to activate the filling and have the pillow expand to it's full potential.

QVC Customer Care