New Contributor

I LOVE LOVE this product.  However, when I first bought them many years ago I received apples that had a coating with nuts.  Every year that would be my pick.  But I know for the last several years there has not been a choice with a nut and carmel coating.  Would you please consider this option again!

Honored Contributor

In 100% agreement @WV Teacher . Sprinkles, chocolate chips and toffee bits can't replace the nutty apples they used to offer. Now I have to go to a candy shop for a luscious caramel apple - too bad they only have them for a few weeks.

Honored Contributor

I agree, I 'm not into sprinkles, other choices would be nice.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I imagine it became too expensive to use nuts and mainrtain the old price point.  I personally can't stand sweet candy with a tart apple.  Makes my mouth pucker.  I'd rather a plain, unadorned apple.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

If Mrs.Prindables offered a caramel apple dipped in chocolate, nothing else, 

i would buy.

Honored Contributor

I usually buy them and give them to friends.

My favorites are the caramel apples with nuts.  This time of the year I can find them at Walmart.  I bought two packs of 3 each.

I cut them apart and put them in sandwich baggies. I gave one to my friend that does a lot for me and so far I now have 2 apples left.

I don't like sprinkles or chocolate chips.  I just like the caramel and nuts too.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

If Mrs.Prindables offered a caramel apple dipped in chocolate, nothing else, 

i would buy.

Also maybe a smalller amount, we don't all want or need a dozen apples. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I don't care for the nut ones, but I completely agree with you.  This used to be their classic offering.  It was the main reason why Mrs. Prindables became so popular in the first place and it should continue to be offered, regardless of the price of ingredients.  If people like them enough, they will purchase them.

I used to purchase these apples every year because they gave a variety of offerings in one collection.  I never liked the sprinkles (seems boring to me) and I didn't like the apples slathered in certain candies.  However, I LOVE the toffee apple offerings.  They didn't have those for the last few years, but I finally found them for this year and placed an advanced order for them.  Those are pretty much the only ones I like.

Hopefully someone will hear your suggestion and make a change for next year.  I know the nut ones are truly a classic.

Respected Contributor

I like the sprinkle ones but I won't turn down one with caramel and nuts.  Those are good too.  Not crazy about the candy ones though my sister did order them for us once and they were good, just something I wouldn't order.  

Valued Contributor

I too wish these would return.  They also had dried fruit mixed in, I believe some had dried cherries if I remember correctly.  I don't wnat chocolate chips and sprinkles.  I even checked Mrs. P's website and couldn't find them there.