Occasional Visitor

Morning Q Live Style Edition

I for one am sorry that Pat and Jane are not on together for Morning Q live.

I always enjoyed the fact that they are such good frends and seemed to have fun co-hosting.  I find that I am not watching as much as before, I am not real fond of Gabrille or the new girl.  I just don't think they have the chemistry together,

Honored Contributor

Re: Morning Q Live Style Edition

I believe this is the third post on this topic in recent days, so I'll respond as I have before.  I like the change.  I never cared for the way Jayne treated Pat sometimes.  Nice to see some other pairings.  And I adore Gabrielle and Katie.   I'd love to see periodic changes on all the programs.  Too much of the same thing can easily get stale.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

I believe this is the third post on this topic in recent days, so I'll respond as I have before.  I like the change.  I never cared for the way Jayne treated Pat sometimes.  Nice to see some other pairings.  And I adore Gabrielle and Katie.   I'd love to see periodic changes on all the programs.  Too much of the same thing can easily get stale.

I so agree for the reasons you mentioned, I have not cared for PD type of selling style for years. I don't mind Jayne, just not paired with Pat. It was time for a change. Love G and K, let's hope they down fall down the same hole as P and J.

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy Katie doing the early morning shows including the fashion edition ones like today, and/or Monday & Friday mornings. Katie is good with anyone she works with, she's soft spoken, easy to listen to, very calm.

New Contributor

I would like to ask Pat to please quit using the phrase "Debbie Downer".  I've heard this several times from her and I don't find it amusing.

Thank You.

Honored Contributor

People complained endlessly here on the boards that there was excess giggling and silliness, Jayne bullied Pat, etc., etc.  Well you complainers got your wish and now you have to live with it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I really like the hosts on the morningQ style show.I for one found Jayne and Pat ,not as likable together assoom of you did. One morning I was very interested in a top they had on air.There was so much conversation about everything unrelated to the top,that time ran out before they could present the colors it came in.It was frustrating,to watch.

Respected Contributor

I like the Gabrielle/Katie pairing.  It is a good change. I like Jayne and Pat, but not together.

New Contributor

I miss them together!! Their personalities meshed together welll and they were funny and cute. Was this announced? The new girls are pretty boring... sorry!
New Contributor

Nailed it. Totally agree!!! Bring Pat and Jayne back!!