Frequent Contributor

I rarely shop for clothing through QVC although I would like to be able to buy online rather than go to shopping centers.  I need petites and these tops are not available through QVC.   The other thing that annoys me not only with QVC but at retail stores is that when I am looking for a button down shirt in the warm weather it seems like all of them are so sheer, even the cotton ones, that you need to wear a tank top under them...in fact a lot of them on QVC come with tank tops.  Am I the only one who thinks that layering in the heat of summer makes no sense.  

Respected Contributor

@Deeze wrote:

I rarely shop for clothing through QVC although I would like to be able to buy online rather than go to shopping centers.  I need petites and these tops are not available through QVC.   The other thing that annoys me not only with QVC but at retail stores is that when I am looking for a button down shirt in the warm weather it seems like all of them are so sheer, even the cotton ones, that you need to wear a tank top under them...in fact a lot of them on QVC come with tank tops.  Am I the only one who thinks that layering in the heat of summer makes no sense.  

There are never enough petites on QVC.  And when there are they are all different "petite" lengths in pants. Anywhere from 26 to 28 and all in between.  Here in S. E. Louisiana, you cannot layer in the summer unless you are anxious for an early death from heat stroke. Even one layer is too much sometimes! Just a short sleeve Tee and shorts are almost too much.

Another annoyance - the hosts raarely give the length in pants. Just this morning Leah gave the length of the talls she was wearing but never mentioned the other lengths when I was watching.  I know you can go to the computer and look it up, but sometimes that's just not convenient.