New Contributor

I love tunic tops and used to be able to purchase through Denim & co but seems like we dont' see them much anymore.  I like the ones that are 30-32" and cotton span is the best.  Please bring them back.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@Gabbylyn77 wrote:

I love tunic tops and used to be able to purchase through Denim & co but seems like we dont' see them much anymore.  I like the ones that are 30-32" and cotton span is the best.  Please bring them back.  Thank you.

@Gabbylyn77 You may want to contact QVC directly via Facebook, maybe Gary's facebook.  

This board is members only for conversation, QVC needs to be contact directly about requests for them.

As for tunics possibly Blair, Lands' End, Amazon those could be possible sources.

Honored Contributor

I see plenty of tunic length tops, some too long, although, the trend is for slightly shorter tops.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Opposite for me.  Too many tunics.  Even items called tops are tunic length.  I would like to see less tunics and some tops that a medium would be 26".  Tunics that are 28" are good for me, but most are longer.

Of course I am petite and some tunics look like dresses on me.  We all have different body shapes so different preferences in clothes.  I think QVC has a good mixtures of sizes.  I especially like they offer many petite pants.

Honored Contributor

Funny,  I see way too many tunics presented all the time.  I much prefer regular length tops.

Trusted Contributor

Tunics are out because high waists are in. I wish they would present more high waisted items, but then where would the elastic go?🙄

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Trusted Contributor

@Gabbylyn77, I agree with you 100%!    I'm 5'9 and love tunics that are about 30 or 31 inches long especially when I wear leggings. 

I'm about a size Medium with QVC and a size Large elsewhere.   Don't know your size, but Woman Within have some tunics that start at size Medium and some of them are long tunics.  I've also purchased some long tunics online from Serengenti.

Respected Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

@Gabbylyn77, I agree with you 100%!    I'm 5'9 and love tunics that are about 30 or 31 inches long especially when I wear leggings. 

I'm about a size Medium with QVC and a size Large elsewhere.   Don't know your size, but Woman Within have some tunics that start at size Medium and some of them are long tunics.  I've also purchased some long tunics online from Serengenti.

I used to occasionally buy from Woman Within but their shipping costs are even worse than QVC.

Honored Contributor

Every retailer is selling tunics. I swear some retailers think that's the only type of top anyone wears. I'm short so I look dowdy and dumpy in them. I'd like to see fewer tunics.

Esteemed Contributor

I live in jeans & leggings. Just bought several tunics onlinefor 1/3 the price.