New Contributor

I realize the hosts are trying to be helpful when modeling and trying on the clothes they are presenting - saying that, please request they only put on clothing items that are their correct size.  When hosts put on items that are too small or too big it is difficult to figure out how the item is supposed to look or supposed to be worn. I'd rather see the items on the models. In the case of QVC2 - if there isn't a model I'd rather the host just show and talk about the item. It's distracting and often misrepresentative when the wrong size is put on. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

i have been buying and dressing for myself for a very long time.

i have no issues with wrong sizes or things worn differently than i wear them.

in fact, sometimes it helps to determine potential fit issues.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Regular Contributor
  1. A host modeled a coat.  Said she was in the xxs. She couldn't even zip it closed and the belt was too short. How does this help me as a potential buyer?  It doesn't one bit.  I'm not creating "drama" either.  
Contributor

The problem I have is a lot of the hosts now are wanna be models or think they are models and lets face it they are not! How I long for the days of the old QVC and hosts many times

Respected Contributor

Many times the models aren't even in the right size so there's that. I don't think I've even seen Jacqui in a jacket that could close.

Esteemed Contributor
Jane T claims to be an extra small & the clothes she wears are so tight - especially the pants - that I don't know how she even gets them on - she needs to look at herself in a mirror 😁
Occasional Contributor

I too wish the hosts would stop running off camera to change clothes. Either they are models or hosts!!! Also long hair on models that obscure the neckline and back of garments. I am not watching to see hair styles!@#$%