Message for Angel @ Quacker Factory

I love Quacker Factory tops, but they are NEVER long enough for this plus-size gal!  Please, please make tunic tops that are 34" in length, at least.

Honored Contributor

Re: Message for Angel @ Quacker Factory

@KKN.  I can appreciate your wanting longer tops but there aren't many women who would be happy with a top that long.  On a petite person, that would be a dress.  Most people would have to pay someone to shorten it....or do it themselves.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@KKN wrote:

I love Quacker Factory tops, but they are NEVER long enough for this plus-size gal!  Please, please make tunic tops that are 34" in length, at least.

I get what you're saying: offer a plus/tall. @KKN Some people need shorter and some people need longer.

Respected Contributor

Angel won't get your message here. You need to contact her on Facebook.

Trusted Contributor

@KKN wrote:

@KKN  I don't know if this will help you, but I've read numerous times and heard stylists say that tops should come to the top of hips (for plus-size) because a longer top will just hug the back side and hips and make them appear larger.

Plus, Angel has admitted that she's built like a boy and has NO hips, so her tops are very narrow at the bottom! So, chances are even if she did make them longer, they would probably be too tight at the bottom. Even Jane Tracey has trouble wearing some of the clothes they offer. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Super Contributor

@KKN wrote:

I'm ALWAYS looking for tops that are long.  We can have a choice of tall in pants but us tall ladies have to settle for short tops that make us look like we outgrew our clothes...and there's nothing we can do about it..what add a ruffle at the bottom? Smiley Happy.  Long can always be made short but not the other way around.  So QVC should offer long tops.  Tops that start at least 32 inches and longer. I prefer 34 inches.   I can never make a short top  longer. So we both have a problem with that.  I would like to buy some of her tops but can't do it.  They would look very odd on me.

Love your tops. I have noticed you have made the neck openings on some tops not as large. Could you please make more of them. Those of us that are older, do not have the nice looking necks like we used to.

Thanks