Valued Contributor

I would love someone in the know to thank QVC for my mug  I have been a customer for 31 years and never received a thank you  Im touched with the mug and think it was a nice gesture   I think my husband will probably glue it on  my grave as a symbol of my love for the Q

Trusted Contributor

Write them a letter then.  Again, with the silly mug thing.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish I had a QVC mug. For those of us that don’t get them maybe QVC will let us purchase them!

QVC Customer Care

@mollymaggie

I will happily pass on your feedback to our marketing team. Thank you for being our customer!

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Me too...very cute and a nice surprise 

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@mollymaggie

I will happily pass on your feedback to our marketing team. Thank you for being our customer!

Beth QVC

Many of us - me included - would love to know the criteria used to determine who gets a mug - or any perk offered.  This isn't the first and no doubt will not be the last time perks have been given to what seems to be a select group.   Most of us don't need a new mug, but would appreciate some show of appreciation for over 30 years of loyalty.  Can you help find an answer for us? 

QVC Customer Care

Hello

We are having a 'makeover" - the mugs are a sneak preview of the new branding. A few of the new mugs have been sent randomly as kind of heads up.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

I have not received a mug and I have shopped with Q for about 25 years.  I would much rather get a code for free shipping.

Regular Contributor

I received a mug and I was very surprised!!   I have been shopping with QVC for over 25 years and have spent thousands of dollars with them.  I thought the mug was nice and my husband is using it.  I didn't realize it was a random selection.

Thanks for the cute mug QVC!

Honored Contributor

I would love a QVC mug! For those of you who received one, enjoy!

http://www.premiumwishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/HSA.jpg