Contributor

Re: Manicures Mandatory for all hosts ????

LOL yes they could. 

Trusted Contributor

Just think, we have all handled toilet paper at some time.....

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Contributor

Adelina, I just busted  a gut, that was too funny. Thank you for the laugh.  It's the best medicine as they say!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just watching Rachel this a.m. and have alway noticed that her nails are always lightly polished and well manicured in a simple way.

Contributor

gmkb, no disrespect, I have a fulltime job  ( home health) I do my own houskeeping with 3 children ages 6-19. Not impossible. Just sayin'

Contributor

Priceless! Thamks desertDi !

Honored Contributor

While I don't really notice, I remember when they all had to have french manicures and couldn't wear colored nailpolish.  Actually since their hands are in camera range, manicurists should be employed by QVC and as part of their workday, they should get manicures maybe while at meetings, etc.  That way no one could complain.

Respected Contributor

I always assumed manicures were mandatory for all the hosts & vendors .. even the men, whose nails sometimes appear to have clear polish applied.  

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

I got a chuckle reading this topic. It reminded me of the time HSN showed Wolfgang Puck's hands up close as he was making some food. It was not a pretty sight. I have a hard time watching him after seeing his filthy nails.

I haven't noticed any issues with the show hosts hands on any of the shopping channels I watch but now I'll be on the lookout.

========================================

WP also has a habit of picking at his nose while cooking on the air. I often find myself thinking, "stop it!"  LOL!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Hello, nycgirl31 and welcome. Smiley Happy

Honestly, I've seen many of the hosts and they pretty much all keep their nails nicely groomed, trimmed and polished. The men hosts on QVC take good care of their nails, too.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder