Esteemed Contributor

Re: Management should read these boards

@Caaareful Shopper Well said. This entire thread amuses me. I would speculate that several folks posting in this thread have no experience working in a real business. That’s ok, just a little amusing. On the whole, I think QVC does a great job of listening and responding to customers.

Valued Contributor

I was only makiing a suggestion,which is what this board is for .It is my opioion and perhaps some others also.Those of you who responded are also intitled to your opinion.I do not critisize other posters,and I am surprized that some of you feel it necessary to respond the way you do!

Contributor

I am replying to this post but sadly I know it will not get published.....what a surprise.  I had order several items this morning and had forgotten that I got a gift certificate from my son for Christmas. When I call customer service they said they could not use by gift certificate. The order was still in process and could not be changed or cancelled...it was only a matter of a few hours that I origianally made my purchase.Also I had ordered the atara game and was promised it would arrive in time for Christmas....what a surprise...it did not. I really am not a person that complains but I have had it.  Unfortunately I still have this gift certificate from my son....I guess he did not believe that I was not going to buy anything anymore from qvc.now I still have to use this...I dont know what qvc stands for but it is not quality, value anymore and as for customer service they are very sadly not customer friendly and helpful at all. Realize I am ranting but this is my last deed...i am sure this will not be visible....but after i use this gift I AM DONE.  model T

Respected Contributor

@Reever @Mz iMac I used to email weekly, if not daily with complaints. I got a "generic" reply & nothing ever changed. QVC could care less about the customers & viewers. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that management should read the boards as they are an insight into the customer who buys off TV and the internet. But I suspect that management sees the customer as a necessary nuisance that they have to put up with to make money. But time doesn't stand still and retailers are chasing their tails to stay relevent.

I am shopping from TV a lot less this year and it's my choice to do so. I also don't want to watch very much TV so why would I want to watch much shopping channels on tv? I guess you could say that I'm curating my time for other things and experiences.

Trusted Contributor

@makena  I still come here and read the boards, respond on occasion but rarely complain about a host or CS.   That being said I watch QVC less and less because I do not like the way the products are presented or lack of presenting a product.    Polls gather up opinions from a small percentage of people and use that to their advantage.   QVC would be wise to do the same with these boards.    So I disagree that it's the same small group of complainers.    I have almost completely stopped shopping with them and I'm sure there are many, many more of us that do the same.