Valued Contributor

Management should read these boards

Its as simple as I ststed...management should read these responses from their customers.We are the ones that watch or turn off the tv.Think what they could possibly learn about what would keep us watching.As others have said ,something is wrong,as we see it ,but if the profits are good,I suppose nothing needs to change.I 

Honored Contributor

Re: Management should read these boards

I think these boards and forums are a very small percentage of the over all QVC viewers and customers.  I doubt " management " really care what is said.

We have been complaining about the horrible website,  being over charged for return packages and much more for  YEARS.

nothing has changed. 

Regular Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I think these boards and forums are a very small percentage of the over all QVC viewers and customers.  I doubt " management " really care what is said.

We have been complaining about the horrible website,  being over charged for return packages and much more for  YEARS.

nothing has changed. 

I agree. I think that management thinks that since QVC is in 110 million or so homes that the malcontents who post on these forums are an extremely insignificant percentage of their demographics and therefore not really anything to give serious consideration to.

In other words, they just basically blow this off.

Esteemed Contributor

In the old, snail-mail days, each letter from a customer was deemed to reflect the opinion of 10,000 customers. It’s much easier to send out a quick post on these boards but I’ll bet that the PTB do pay attention to some of our critiques. Many are well-thought-out and constructive. I’m not saying that our words of wisdom determine all of QVC’s practices and policies, but to ignore them entirely would be foolish.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

In the old, snail-mail days, each letter from a customer was deemed to reflect the opinion of 10,000 customers. It’s much easier to send out a quick post on these boards but I’ll bet that the PTB do pay attention to some of our critiques. Many are well-thought-out and constructive. I’m not saying that our words of wisdom determine all of QVC’s practices and policies, but to ignore them entirely would be foolish.

Then QVC is VERY FOOLISH 

Honored Contributor

Just because you personally don't get what you want doesn't mean management doesn't know what's being said.  Not even everyone who comes to the forums thinks the same way, so how would we know whether management cares what we write?

Esteemed Contributor

Think of it this way.

The few who complain here are but a few grains of sand on a beach full of customers.

The complaints here are futile.

They don't even care if one were to stop shopping here.

To complain here is an exercise in insanity.

The definition being to do the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.

Esteemed Contributor

How do you know that they don’t read them? I would bet that specific themes are, in fact, passed along to management - if not direct posts - from time to time. Customer feedback is important to companies, particularly public companies. I believe they do listen to customers. They did, for example, lower shipping costs across the board. Now, I know that they probably raised base prices, too, but by lowering the stated shipping prices, it appears that they were listening. 

Respected Contributor

I agree....but I reached a point where I figured out people will buy anything.....some do not care / some do not try out other sites that are less expensive for better quality, etc.....Whatever the reason. 

I went to Youtube and put in "Americans Will Buy Anything" and LOL what funny videos came up with this truth Smiley Very Happy They are the real deal....not fake... and I finally had a good laugh. There is always someone, somewhere who'll buy the thing.... Smiley Tongue

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Because it's the same old small group of people complaining yet they still come here and shop.