Esteemed Contributor

I think Mary Beth is QVC's best host.  NOw I cannot watch JRT because she is a hand talker.  Watching her wave her hands up, down and back and forth while presenting drives me to,distraction.  There are times when she was presenting jewelry and you could not even see the ring or bracelet if she was wearing it because of the hand waving. We all have something that drives us nuts about a host.

Honored Contributor

For me its models with long, long hair showing earrings and you can't see the neckline of tops. Wish they would make them pin that mess up or do ponytails.

Trusted Contributor

Mary Beth doesn't always say "here's the thing", sometimes she says " the thing is". 

She's not as predictable as some may think.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Regular Contributor

I kind of have to agree...she does say that a lot plus when she replies to a comment by starting off with "Honey, I agree....or whatever...she sounds kind of rude...

Contributor

I don't watch Mary Beth's shows anymore.   The "here's the thing" and" here's they key" phrases are annoying.   This has been discussed on the Boards since time immemorial, but nothing has changed.  Mary Beth is sweet, but maybe it's time for her to retire.

Valued Contributor

@LancerHawkFriar wrote:

I kind of have to agree...she does say that a lot plus when she replies to a comment by starting off with "Honey, I agree....or whatever...she sounds kind of rude...

MBR rude? If there is one host that is the farthest thing from being rude it is Mary Beth. Do you know your host? She is the sweetest host there is.