Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Kachina624....I do not have an HSN card and occasionally get a coupon code to use....nice perk.  I am not sure how they decide how they hand them out.

--------------------

I don't own an HSN card either and I get offered coupon codes about every two months.

Hardly ever use them, but when I have put them to use, the discount has been good!!!!

Honored Contributor

I was going to start a thread about this and found this one.  I am furious that QVC doesn't give the long time loyal customers coupons for any amount off.  It is always for the new customers.  I love the fact HSN does send out coupons to their customers.  QVC thinks by giving us 6 easy pays that should be enough.  That is very sad. 

Honored Contributor

I used to get coupon codes from HSN all the time when I had an HSN card or there were specials that only card holders could take advantage of.

Now that I have no HSN card anymore, the coupon codes are few and far between.  Most of them are for HSN cardholders or they are sent to specific customers so even when shared on the board, cannot be used by all.  Most of the codes listed on sites like RetailMeNot are for cardholders or first time customers.  

Respected Contributor

That gets my dander up too (and not in a good way).....bucks for newbies but us 20+ year customers get nada, Hmmmmm...makes you wonder. No appreciation. Perhaps they could give a bonus dollar amount/or percentage ( say 20 year customer gets a 20%off coupon once in a while)  for the number of years you have been a payin' customer. I don't even have a HSN account and I get 20%off coupons (one item) and bonus dollars for all I spend all the time (didn't even know about these bonus dollars untill I got an extra $5 off on my last purchase).Q has the very WORST customer appreciation of any other company I've delt with online. Hope they read THIS! 

Valued Contributor

Re: Loyalty Matters QVC!

[ Edited ]

I had purchased one thing from HSN a decade or more ago and nothing else. Then Beekman moved on from Evine and I ordered again. I get a coupon code from them every few weeks and do not have an HSN card.  They send an email and also duplicate the code when you log in on their website. I never get a coupon when Beekman comes on though. 

QVC did send special event cards for holidays and birthdays with a coupon for easy pay included. They have that on so many items now on easy pay that I would think they could send that again if not a one time discount. Those went away the same year the affiliate discount went away a few years ago. 

Respected Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

That gets my dander up too (and not in a good way).....bucks for newbies but us 20+ year customers get nada, Hmmmmm...makes you wonder. No appreciation. Perhaps they could give a bonus dollar amount/or percentage ( say 20 year customer gets a 20%off coupon once in a while)  for the number of years you have been a payin' customer. I don't even have a HSN account and I get 20%off coupons (one item) and bonus dollars for all I spend all the time (didn't even know about these bonus dollars untill I got an extra $5 off on my last purchase).Q has the very WORST customer appreciation of any other company I've delt with online. Hope they read THIS! 

I agree.  If they can give newbies $10, then why can't they give long time members something on their birthday or the anniversary of their first purchase?  Sorry,  while 6 easy pays are nice, that's not really giving anything away.  I just got some coupons in the mail from Macy's. One of them was one for $15 off a $50 purchase for my birthday.  Kohl's does something similar.  Just another reason why I prefer shopping with them over QVC.

Respected Contributor

I have been saying this for some time.  They need to step it up.