Valued Contributor

So new customers get five for you ...... What about those of us without your Q card who have been shopping for over two decades? That is one thing HSN gets right, via discounts and coupons, but their products are generally lame.  Tick tock.....

Respected Contributor

Re: Loyalty Matters QVC!

[ Edited ]

HSN also included free product samples with an order (i.e. detergent, fabric softener, snack bars, etc). I don't know if they still do this but I thought it was a nice gesture. QVC would gain brownie points if they followed suit. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that there could be some type of recognition for those of us who have been with the Q for many years.  I have been with them from day 1 and have spent a lot of money and enjoyed shopping with them.  It would be nice if we were the ones getting some type of discounts or free samples.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@wildlifewitch.    Sorry, but I've been shopping at HSN almost 30 years and have never gotten a coupon code for a discount.  I do not have a HSN credit card, which us where I suspect their loyalty begins and ends.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

The Q used to send you "gifts" at one time.

I still have a silver polishing cloth they sent.

Then there was the Q-Bird refridgerator magnet. That was huge, and you could fill in the shows for each of 7 days that of course were shows you didn't want to miss on the Q with and erasable pen.

There used to be Thanksgiving, Birthday and Christmas cards with either a percentage or dollar amount off on items.

The magic number games and scrambled word games were nice too. Randy drew the numbers from a 4 digit lottery machine, and you matched the last 4 numbers of your Q number.

But, the little extras all went away, and the insentives started going to new customers. Us "oldies" weren't needed any more.

Trusted Contributor

A snack bar, sample of detergent???  And if they gave you that, would it be enough?

Honored Contributor

They can keep their samples.  I always trash them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@wildlifewitch wrote:

That is one thing HSN gets right, via discounts and coupons, but their products are generally lame.  Tick tock.....

@wildlifewitch

So um you must have purchased quite a bit of their lame products for them to send you discounts & coupons. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624....I do not have an HSN card and occasionally get a coupon code to use....nice perk.  I am not sure how they decide how they hand them out.

Super Contributor

Just like our cable company, my rate keeps going up but there are TONS of discounts out there for NEW subscribers  only.