Super Contributor

I love your new Web Site !    And another big  Thank You for the  easy pay on the Q card all the time !!!    Just great  the way you's are giving people a choise  to pay 3 or    sometimes 4,5,6.   This really helps being on SS  and can now wait till CC turns over the next month to pay and not have to pay interest.

Trusted Contributor

How ironic I should find this thread since I was going to start a new one.  I HATE the new website.  More often than not when I want to see both what's on the air and what was recently on the air, the navigation button doesn't work.  I had to put "Items on Air" in the search bar just now to get to the page.  Now everything is a scroll through and the TSV promo takes up half the page on the home page.  I am not a happy camper.  Some adjustments definitely need to be made. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love the new Web site !

[ Edited ]

...JaspersMom, I agree!

.......and it took me quite a while to find this forum section this AM... I actually thought they took it away.

They moved it to the other side of the page.....................????? why

Respected Contributor

I noticed that recently they are really pushing the marketing of their items.  Of course, this is to be expected since they are a shopping channel, but it makes it hard to find other things. 

I also noticed this over the weekend when they have on the Forums a thread for Laura Geller, Judith Ripka and Dan Wheeler.  This is so you can "talk" to them about their products.  For some reason, that bothers me.  I know QVC owns the forums but they are really squeezing every bit of advertising at us as they can.

Contributor

I wish QVC would stop tweaking and leave their web site alone. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Love the new Web site !

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma wrote:

..........and it took me quite a while to find this forum section this AM... I actually thought they took it away.

I thought the same thing this morning - that they had taken the forums away. I finally found them by clicking on a + sign towards the bottom of the front page. Not sure if there is an easier way to do it. 

Honored Contributor

I HATE the HUGE home page now!

Not worth the trouble to change my zoom lower to read it, then change it back to be able to read text everywhere else!

When I open the home page, it's like....BAM!.... IN MY FACE!

This "prominence" they wanted to give the TSV "that it deserves", will now keep me from even bothering to look at the home page.

I can access eveything else other ways and just skip the home page and that's exactly what I'll do.

This is the 1st change that I've been unhappy with!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

..........and it took me quite a while to find this forum section this AM... I actually thought they took it away.

Not sure if there is an easier way to do it. 

Bookmark the forums.  Easy peasy!!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

...JaspersMom, I agree!

.......and it took me quite a while to find this forum section this AM... I actually thought they took it away.

Bookmark the forums.  No more searching.  Easy peasy.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Frequent Contributor

Too much is on the front page..You can not find what you want through the sea of looky here. It seems to be getting worse as time goes by..they need to leave it simple.. Searching options..recently on air and programming..leave all that other mess for forum and blogs or other such links..