Occasional Visitor

I love lock n lock and have a kitchen full of it. Would love to see a deviled egg carrier with a lid. I have seen plastic ones but the are very flimsy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Doright I would buy that in a heartbeat! Especially if it would carry 24 halves. Maybe in two layers.

Honored Contributor

If I'm not mistaken they did have a deviled egg carrier at one time or maybe it was egg storage.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 I've never seen a deviled egg carrier. They have had an 18 & 12 egg storage container. I have the 12, wish I had the 18. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock n Lock

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

If I'm not mistaken they did have a deviled egg carrier at one time or maybe it was egg storage.

That's true.  They've had both.

I remember the way they did it, that I thought was very smart, was that the container had an insert for that purpose.  So, you could also use the container for other things by just removing the insert.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@Doright wrote:

I love lock n lock and have a kitchen full of it. Would love to see a deviled egg carrier with a lid. I have seen plastic ones but the are very flimsy.

@Doright  That's a great suggestion, I'll be happy to pass it along to our kitchen Buyers.

Susan Q-Social

New Contributor

I love my lock and lock.  I am however sick of the plastic pitting. I would buy more glass items if they were available.  There is only me in the house so I would not use anything larger than a couple of cups.  I would love to see a set of 6 or even 8 ranging in size from 6 oz to maybe 2 cups.  Until then no more plastic for me.

Honored Contributor
It was an egg holder, shaped like an egg carton. Airtight and caused the eggs to mold. Same with the bread holder that held a loaf of bread. Some things can't be airtight and store the food properly.
I would love to see something for deviled eggs as well. I have a covered carrier from P****red C**f that I would replace in a heartbeat! The lid doesn’t snap on BUT, it has a wonderful freezable insert to keep things cold! Lock and Lock you NEED to use this idea in a picnic set with summer coming on! Freezable inserts for the bottoms of a deviled egg carrier, and a few more of your carrier type storage containers. PLEASE!!!!