Contributor

I need a superflat container that will fit under my bin in my fridge for a couple of leftover pizza slices....living alone, I buy a few slices at a time and have to wrap them in aluminum foil...I would love a "pizza slice or two" lock n lock

Frequent Contributor

Great idea!  I have never suggested it becaused I assumed they were already working on it.  This would be a sure hit in my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock request

[ Edited ]

@lulai wrote:

I need a superflat container that will fit under my bin in my fridge for a couple of leftover pizza slices....living alone, I buy a few slices at a time and have to wrap them in aluminum foil...I would love a "pizza slice or two" lock n lock

@lulai

I was looking online for flat food storage containers. You may want to look for a plastic reusable bento boxes.

Esteemed Contributor

I have flat, triangle-shaped containers that are intended to hold a slice of pizza.  They're not Lock & Lock, and I can't remember where I got them. But if you google "plastic pizza slice containers", a few different ones come up.

I love Lock & Lock, and I wish they made them too.  But I'm happy with the ones I have.

Occasional Visitor

Re: Lock and Lock HUGE Mixing Bowl request

Request - huge bowl for mixing (Cookies) . T-ware company makes a really big one. My mother has used it forever , since all of us were kids and now Grandkids are helping. It main use is at Christmas when making lots of cookies, batches are doubled or tripled and still have room to mix. Love the bowl size, I never see bowls this big. T-ware still sells them but really don't want to pay that much for one bowl and I love Lock & Lock.. Would love Lock & Lock to make one and have it on QVC.

Honored Contributor

I would buy the pizza keeper, have a couple pieces left over right now.  I would like a sealable salt and pepper shaker set, like the old Tupperware ones.  Cottage salt is either stuck hard or wet and fluffy. 

Not exactly how to describe it but here goes ... I have a couple very old sets of a multi-tiered lock and lock that came in 2 sizes.  Each piece has long hard plastic snaps that lock onto the piece on top.  The difference was the depth of the container which was interchangeable.  The lid has a handle. These were great to take to events of all sorts when you make varities of something like cookies, bars, etc.

I would love to buy multiples of them again.  Unfortunately, the had plastic snaps were destroyed by putting them in the diswasher.  The heat caused them to warp.

Thanks and fingers crossed.

Tim

Trusted Contributor

I bought the two piece marinator set from L&L.  One of them is shallow and the other one is deep - both are rectangle shape.  I use the shallow one for left over pizza slices.  I can get 3-4 Digiorno pizza slices in it.  Since the bottom has raised dimples, it keeps the bottom of the slice from getting very soggy.