Honored Contributor

PLEASE DONT MAKE MY NOTIFICATIONS ALL DISAPPEAR AFTER I GO BACK TO ONLY ONE NOTIFICATION TO READ IT

DEAR QVC, when I go to look at one notification, all the other notifications that I have not checked yet disappear. I don't get to see them. This should change. This is fixable. Please fix this. 

Right now now I have eight notifications. When I look at one the rest will poof away before I ever get to see them.

Super Contributor

Re: PLEASE DONT MAKE MY NOTIFICATIONS ALL DISAPPEAR AFTER I GO BACK TO ONLY ONE NOTIFICATION TO READ

I thought that, too.  Turns out just the highlighting disappeared.  The hearts were still there.  Just go to notifications again.

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE DONT MAKE MY NOTIFICATIONS ALL DISAPPEAR AFTER I GO BACK TO ONLY ONE NOTIFICATION TO READ

The Notifications you receive do NOT disappear, they are only no longer highlighted once you look at "new" Notifications once.

I would not want them to stay highlighted until I clicked on each one individually - a pain and unnecessary. Most of the time the Notifications are hearts - which are always appreciated, but I don't always need or want to keep looking at posts I've made to see who hearted what. I can when I want to, but there's no highlighting to "force" me to click on each one to get rid of the highlight.

If I come to half a page of Notifications, I take visual note of "mentioned you" posts and make sure I look at those - but I don't lose the ability to see them just because they aren't highlighted. I can go back and still pick them out, highlighted or not.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

They are there.  Starting at the top, read down the list by eight.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D, I don't know how you access the boards but if you have the ability to right click the easiest way to keep current notifications visible is to right click on the one you want to check out and open in a new tab.  When done you can close that tab and return to the tab with the notification list.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.