Occasional Visitor

I would love to see Kringle Express gift bags with themes in one set.  I like to do all my gifts in the same gift wrap for under the tree.  It just looks better to me since I don't like busy looks.  Example bags in different sizes in  a plaid design or stripe design or snow flakes, ribbon design to name a few.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Kringle Express Gift Bags

I thought I was the only one who did that.  LOL.

Honored Contributor

I agree and think it would look nice to have all the gift bags to at least coordinate.

Honored Contributor

Even if it were a selection that coordinates in color w/some plain and some designs in the same color palette.  

Esteemed Contributor

@toriejensen  I agree with the bags at least coordinating. I like to use a different color for each of my children's families. 

Honored Contributor

@toriejensen wrote:

I would love to see Kringle Express gift bags with themes in one set.  I like to do all my gifts in the same gift wrap for under the tree.  It just looks better to me since I don't like busy looks.  Example bags in different sizes in  a plaid design or stripe design or snow flakes, ribbon design to name a few.  

@toriejensen  I 100% agree.  That's why I stopped buying those Kringle bags a few years ago.  I don't like the whimsical Santa Claus and Snowman/Reindeer designs.  Having just one or two plain silver or red bags out of the bunch is just not worth it.   

I was tempted to order item # H301199 -- 30-Piece Holographic Printed Set.  They are a simple design.  The same design for all of them, just three different colors that would not look odd under my tree against my decor theme.  But the largest bag is still on the small side.