Frequent Contributor

Inconsistent Price Listings Online

Wondering if the hit and miss price listings online are irritating anyone else?  As far as I can see there is no pattern on whether prices are listed on the "Recently On Air" items.  A few are...some clearance a few Best Sellers.  I am not inclined to waste my time opening every item that catches my attention to get the price!  

QVC what is the end game here?  Do you think forcing customers to open a page to view the items will actually drive increased sales?  Perhaps I am in the minority here, but it will not work for me.  Being able to scan a page for items and prices is what works.

Valued Contributor

Re: Inconsistent Price Listings Online

@Angelmanmom  I have noticed that recently too, and find it annoying and inconvenient. I prefer to see the price upfront. If it is in my desired price point, then I will investigate further. If the price isn't listed, I just pass it by.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Honored Contributor

I end up just passing everything by.  If they're hiding the price, then I surely don't need it.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy if they can't show the prices, gram weights, colors, fit, how it works, or whatever.  It's ridiculous for a retailer to require a customer to click through a couple more pages to try to find the price.